Public Service Announcement
Public Information Session – Sewer Infrastructure Upgrade Project
May 25, 2022 – Iqaluit, Nunavut
• Wednesday, June 15th, 2022 from 6:00 pm to 7:30 PM
• City Hall (1085 Mivvik Street-Side A)
• The presentation material will be available in English and Inuktitut
• Simultaneous interpretation will be provided at City Hall
• Mask wearing is mandatory in City facilities
• The session will also be live streamed on the City of Iqaluit Facebook page
The City of Iqaluit will be holding a Public Information Session to address the upcoming sewer infrastructure upgrade project that will impact the Core Area along Mivvik Street (from Federal Road) and Allanngua Street (to Akilliq Drive).
This session will be open to all businesses and residents that would like to have a deeper understanding of the project – including why it is necessary, how it will unfold and how it will positively impact businesses and residents.
Additionally, in order to share project information and ensure that the City addresses any concerns residents and businesses may have, the City has created a Stakeholder Engagement Group for this sewer upgrade project. Topics for discussion may include parking, pedestrian safety, disruption to water and sewage service, and road closures.
If businesses and residents are interested in taking part in the Public Information Session or the stakeholder engagement group, contact Cameron McDonald at email@example.com.
For additional information, please contact:
City of Iqaluit